If you want to be a part of a powerful organization that keeps you connected to the most relevant network of professionals in R&D -- then you've come to the right place. IRI membership provides easy access to other organizations with shared experiences and, most importantly, insight on the R&D challenges you face. Membership presents you and your organization with great connections and outstanding value.
What Can IRI Do For You?
- Benchmarking of the best technology management practices with peers from other companies and other industries.
- Networking opportunities for you, your CTO, and your R&D support staff from finance to HR.
- Access to a diverse R&D community and working groups for collaboration, resource exchange and mutual problem solving.
- Access to current published and unpublished information on R&D and innovation processes.
- Interaction with science and technology experts in academic and research establishments.
- Interaction with R&D leaders all over the world on matters related to the globalization of technology.
Become an IRI Member
Contact IRI at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (703)647-2580. If you wish to apply for membership and your organization meets the eligibility requirements, you may print the Membership Application or the Associate Membership Application (for qualifying federal labs), fill in, and fax to IRI at (703) 647-2581. Membership Applications are also available online.